CLASSIC STYLE, MODERN CONSTRUCTION
LOW VOLUME THINNED OUT RAILS
• Ultra-responsive and sensitive to turn direction with speed and control.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
Ensures a smooth take-off into waves without pearling.
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE
Gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
RELATIVELY FLAT MIDSECTION
Delivers speed feeding into a moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL
Is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
• Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area.
• The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and of the top.
• After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
• Can also be surfed as a single fin.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
DURABLE, SCRATCH AND IMPACT RESISTANT WOVEN RAIL PROTECTION
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
|Fin Set Up||
|Weight||STARLITE: 8.1 kg (est)|