LOW VOLUME THINNED OUT RAILS
• Ultra-responsive and sensitive to turn direction with speed and control.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
Ensures a smooth take-off into waves without pearling.
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE
Gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
RELATIVELY FLAT MIDSECTION
Delivers speed feeding into a moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL
Is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
• Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area.
• The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and of the top.
• After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
• Can also be surfed as a single fin.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in the surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
|Fin Set Up||
|Weight||LIMITED SERIES: 8.1 kg (est)|
Narrower width helps fit in more critical sections of the waves, generates faster speeds down the line and is ultra reactive to foot pressure. Features a unique concave nose for long nose riding.