|Model||14'0" x 27.5"|
|Rider Weight||Up to 110 kg|
|Length||14'0" / 426.7 cm|
|Width||27.5" / 69.9cm|
|Thickness||10.4" / 26.4 cm|
19.6” / 49.8 cm
|Fin Set Up||Single|
2023 STARBOARD SUP 14'0" X 27.5" SPRINT CARBON SANDWICH SUP BOARD
SPRINT 14'0" X 27.5 CARBON SANDWICHTHE FASTEST GOT EVEN FASTER10 x CLIMATE POSITIVE
The Sprint is not just our fastest race paddle board; it has won more races in the last 3+ years than any other board in the industry.
2022 is a leap year for the Sprint, we’ve completely redesigned the hull and have seen the highest performance increase to date.
INSTANT ACCELERATION, AMAZING TOP-END SPEED
THE OUTLINE SHAPEThe new outline shape is narrower in the nose, giving you faster acceleration and a longer-lasting glide with every stroke. The narrow nose makes it very responsive for you to steer and track the board and so is designed for flat water only.
NEW NOSE PROFILE: SHARPER AND THICKER
A thin, slicing nose parts the water efficiently and stops the water from wrapping over the nose to slow you down. It pops faster in chop and gives you more trim control.
NEW ROUNDED TAIL EDGE
The tail has a new rounded tail edge, giving a smoother release and more efficient glide. In choppy conditions, the new round tail is more forgiving.
NEW REFINED INNER STANDING AREA
The inner rails are more dug out in the standing area to utilize the full width inside the cockpit and improve stability.
THIN SLICING NOSE
• Optimised for speed in flatwater.
• Less drag, better efficiency.
• Tall profile also allows for great performance in small bumps.
Limits water splashing into the deck area and provides even volume distribution throughout the board.
ROUND HULL DESIGN
Our fastest and most efficient hull design ever. The unique round rail low apex design provides a fast and smooth ride with little resistance.
For comfort and stability. The flat deck makes it easy to move freely around when trimming the board and surfing on the tail.
The rails are angled inward, with a low apex for buoyancy and float, and the top area of the rail reduces drag for a faster, longer-lasting glide.
The closed tail restricts water from flooding the tray when buoy turning and surfing. It allows riders to have less water in the deck and faster acceleration when finishing turns.
NEW PREPREG CARBON FIN
The 3k pre-impregnated carbon biax is ultra-lightweight weave and creates super stiff performance throughout the fin. The trailing edge features a super sharp 0.4mm for clean hydrodynamics. The new range of fins adds speed and performance like never before.
*Flash replaces Natural Winner
*Flash+ replaces Race Ultra
MULTIPLE HANDLE POSITIONS
Customisable handles for beach starts.
NEW EVA RACE DEFLECTOR
Deflect water entering into the standing, keeping water weight off the board and out of the cockpit. The rail deflector also acts as protection when tying the board onto roof racks.
*The deflector will not be installed on the boards but shipped in the accessory box.
NEW CENTER DRAINAGE
We moved the drainage from the rails to center of the board resulting in:
• Less water weight on the rails, reducing the water causing imbalances in lateral stability.
• Faster drainage, we recorded up to 50% faster drainage time (drained in 18 strokes with center vs 39 strokes with rails).
• 50% reduction in weight change from 4 to 2 drainage holes
• The standing area is much drier overall as less water enters when leaning on the rail to rail turn.
NEW CARBON DRAIN COVERS
Recessed into the board for maximum efficiency, secured with improved sealant glue and additional clear tape around the edge.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Paddleboards
- Brand: Starboard SUP