LOW VOLUME THINNED OUT RAILS
• Ultra-responsive and sensitive to turn direction with speed and control.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK
Ensures a smooth take-off into waves without pearling.
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE
Gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
RELATIVELY FLAT MIDSECTION
Delivers speed feeding into a moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL
Is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
• Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area.
• The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and of the top.
• After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
• Can also be surfed as a single fin.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
|Fin Set Up||
|Weight||BLUE CARBON: 9.7 kg (est)|
The added thickness in the standing and wider width make for a super stable ride, yet with the same bite and response that make this model perform so well.