TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
- New Limited Series pink offers a fresh new color combination with dusty pink and teal.
|Model||9'3" x 22.5"|
|Length||9'3" / 281.9 cm|
|Width||22.5" / 57.2 cm|
|Thickness||2.8" / 7.1 cm|
|Tail Width||14.6" / 37.1 cm|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster|
|Fin boxes||FCS 2
10" US box
|Weight||LIMITED SERIES: 6.6 kg (Avg.)
The Longboard has a loose feel in turns but is powerful and controlled on the lip. Powerful down the line speed is achieved with the v-concave in the mid-section of the board and hanging ten is more comfortable than ever thanks to the single concave in the nose when hanging ten.