The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring inflatable paddle board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind. Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddleboards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Rail Edge Technology effectively releases water at the tail and reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board. The Welded Rail Technology mechanically joins the deck and hull, making it a stronger and longer-lasting longer iSUP.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
The boards have straight outline and relative narrow midsection, so you can keep the paddle closet to the board. This makes you feel more comfortable and stable while you also track better and glide faster.
VOLUMINOUS NOSE AND SQUARER TAIL
It helps you pop through chop, carry some gear and increase the boards stability, while the squared tail creates a platform to make fun step back turns.
- If you want a faster sensation, the new Touring S has a slenderer design at 28” width, this is great if you are light or have a good balance.
- If you want a more stable and solid feel, carry more gear or are a heavier rider, the new Touring L is your choice
NEW MULTIPLE CARRY HANDLES
- For the heavy duty explorers to make the transport of the boards easier, especially if they are fully loaded.
- On all 14’0″ Deluxe boards, we have added new handles on the rails, next to the cargo area, as well as on the nose.
- On the 11’6″ and 12’6″ Deluxe boards, there is a new handle on the nose.
- All our Touring boards, including the Zen range are equipped with the tail handle and the center carry handle.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- The Zen construction only comes with 2 D-rings. The strap needs to be purchased separately aftermarket.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
MAGNETIC BOTTLE HOLDER
- Patented revolutionary system that magnetically attaches your bottle to your board.
- Only available with Deluxe Double Chamber
- *Click on the picture to watch the video
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- For storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
MATCHING TIKHINE PADDLES
- Get the complete Tikhine set with the matching Tikhine paddles.
- Coming in the Tiki Tech paddle construction.
- See Enduro Paddle >
TIKHINE ART OPTION
ART YOU CAN RIDE
- Built in Deluxe Single Chamber construction.
- Tikhine Wave available on 12’6″ x 28″
- Designed by world’s SUP champion and artist, Sonni Honscheid.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
EFFICIENT DOUBLE ACTION SYSTEM
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
- Removable mask track
- Water-releasing rail edge technology
- Removable footstraps and centre fin box
- Available on 12’6″ x 30″ Deluxe Single Chamber
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.