NSP Race Sonic Pro Carbon
NSP Race Sonic Pro Carbon
The NSP Sonic, with its recessed shape will allow you to effortlessly link bump after bump
The NSP Sonic is our pure open-water, downwind raceboard that also performs exceptionally well in crosswind and upwind conditions.
These boards are at their very best when you hit some chop or string together bump after bump on ocean swell.
• The evolution of the Sonic focuses on increasing stability by lowering the center of gravity and adopting the tail shape of the incredibly efficient Carolina raceboard.
• By lowering the center of gravity riders are able to choose a more narrow board, in turn leading to an increase in speed.
• We adopted the tail shape of the Carolina, our most versatile race board. The flattish-square tail allows you to push over the bumps in open ocean swell, while on the flats, the tail sits higher in the water, generating more planing speed.
• Inside the cockpit, exclusively in the standing area, we cut out the rails in key areas to enable a wider stance. This subtle tweak rewards riders with additional stability and more comfort. Stability allows riders to focus on winning instead of compensating, especially when riding off the back of the board.
• If you are committed to racing, improving your personal best and downwind skills; choose what our pros race and pick a 22”. For anyone else we recommend the 24.25” with the width and stability to keep you on board and get you across the finish line early.
FINS: Expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and easy acceleration with the Race 22 and 24 fins.
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined with our unique vacuum construction, making Pro Carbon the lightest, stiffest and fastest racing construction technology available.
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra reinforcement adds impact protection around rail lip, the nose and tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
– Pro Carbon is an elite construction technology that is standard in our production race boards allowing you to own exactly the same boards that NSP pros Travis Grant, Titouan Puyo, Annie Reickert and Ty Judson win on.
NSP Sonic features:
• The Sonic is fully wrapped in Pro Carbon technology with extra carbon innegra reinforcements around the nose, tail and lip of the cockpit.
• Heightened rail lip around cockpit reduces water intake in the standing area.
• Recessed deck allowing for low center of gravity and adds stability.
• High-performance tail for getting onto bumps easily and powering across the flat sections.
• Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain from the cockpit.
• Dug-out rails for wider stance creates additional width and improves stability.
• Neoprene handles on several balanced fixture points.
• 4 Drain holes quickly expel excess water from the dugout.
• A patented GORE® vent near the GoPro (or GPS) fixture point prevents a pressure build-up, allowing oxygen to pass but keeping out moisture.
- Variant: 14'0" x 22"
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: Poseidon Collective - Surf • Art • Music