NSP PU Fighting Fish Surfboard
NSP PU Fighting Fish
Fighting Fish riders shred in all conditions. Polyurethane and fiberglass construction has distinct characteristics, embraced by surfers who want a classic and artisan feel. For those riders insisting anything they ride is PU, we created the PU Heritage series and the Fighting Fish is our go-to board when the waves are not good enough for your shortboard.
Bottom: Concave into Vee
Ideal waves: 1-5ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
The heritage of this shape comes from the most successful twin fin designs of the late ’70s and ’80s updated as a modern thruster.
The outline is wide with lots of area in the nose and a double wing swallowtail and a very distinctive and deep double concave V in the bottom.
The double-winged tail is a delicate part of the design, with the fins set next to the wingers for a water flow release point right in the rail. This shortens the radius of your turns, giving you a quicker, snappier and turnier ride.
This shape quickly provides maximum lift and speed which translates into turning performance, allowing the rider to use the surface area to milk the juice from the smallest and weakest waves.
The PU Fighting Fish is available NSP’s new FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® fins).
Fighting Fish construction diagram
Absolutely gorgeous looking handmade boards, benefiting from vintage construction techniques with some very current deep gloss colour tints.
Bottom 4oz+4 oz patch
• Traditional custom shaped polyurethane (PU) core combined with wood stringer.
• High-quality materials finished with a satin rub for a custom board finish.
• Wood center stringer for strength, flex and rigidity, tying together the traditional PU build.
• New NSP designed FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® Fins) on all models.
- Variant: 6'0" / Blue
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: Poseidon Collective - Surf • Art • Music