Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”. What’s more, all NSP Cocoflax boards carry the highly desirable “Gold Level” Ecoboard label. Boards carrying this label are manufactured with more sustainable materials, sourced from responsible supply chains, and made by board builders with improved manufacturing processes.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
– Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch – Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio. It– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle. – Responsive flex and strength enable you to push your limits.
CocoFlax Performance Touring Features
– Uniquely designed for stability in all conditions with enough volume to carry extra gear for day trips and overnight camping adventures
– Flattened nose and tail deck areas for gear loading, plenty of insert points for attaching your gear with nose and tail bungee plus FCS inserts for attaching a GoPro or GPS
– The added volume in the nose to support heavy payloads and to ride over chop easily
– Paddlers will appreciate the great tracking and superior handling in crosswinds
– The CocoFlax Performance Touring range incorporates NSP’s race-winning design elements for an exceptional glide with touring-specific features
“Gold Level” certification of the CocoFlax Performance Touring
NSP Cocoflax boards carry the Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable Surf Inter. The ongoing cooperation with Harmless Harvest and our commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing make this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now.
What is SUP touring?
SUP Touring entails paddling for longer distances at a moderate pace without taking a break. If epic adventures (and core workouts) excite you, then SUP touring is going to be your next hobby. The best touring boards have a wider template to float more weight and additional gear. Like all touring boards, the Cocoflax Performance touring has a distinctly bulbous nose, setting it apart from conventional shapes.
Endurance paddlers, professional athletes and even fundraisers have contacted us about the CocoFlax Performance Touring for long-distance projects. And for good reasons – the 14’0″ has over 330 liters of volume and two separate storage areas. With less width than the 12’6″ it makes an excellent long-distance tourer that you will be able to paddle for days on end.