Kialoa Pipes II SUP Paddle
- Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
- Light and responsive carbon shaft for high energy transfer
- Highest strength to weight ratio.
- Available in black or Hi-Vis
- Small Carbon Foam Core blade for gentle power.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
- Carbon Weave
- Surface Area: 83 in²
- Blade Angle: 12 degree
- Blade Width: 7 1/8"
- Blade Length: 16 ½"
- Weight: 18 oz
A timeless All Water paddle with a smaller Carbon Foam Core blade is perfect for a high cadence style stand up paddling, smaller paddlers or those who want to be gentle to their bodies. The 83 square inch blade gives great power and the PowerARC™ blade profile provides a perfect catch. Internal Carbon edge-banding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive black carbon shaft and top it with our fixed Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip, providing the lightest weight option for high performance paddlers. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.