This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly, with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
The nose shape is inspired by the Sprint, our most winning SUP board giving you the smoothest and most efficient glide with minimal splash.
Enjoy our trademark shoulder carry straps option, various mount options, the bungee tie downs and the lower storage area on your next adventure.
Our hot tip is the 14’0” x 28” is pretty much as fast as our largest All Star and a favourite amongst our testers.
ULTIMATE LONG DISTANCE PADDLE BOARD
A special secure bag storage just in front of the standing area lowers the center of gravity, giving you more control and stability to carry gears. Enjoy our trademark shoulder carry straps, FCS mount, and the bungee tie down on the nose and tail of the board on your next adventure.
INSPIRED BY THE WORLD’S MOST WINNING SUP BOARD
Inspired by the Sprint, the world’s most winning SUP board, the narrow and square nose slices through the water, giving you the smoothest and most efficient glide with minimal splash.
THINNER SHARP SLICING NOSE
Inspired by our fastest racing board the Sprint, the taller squarer nose profile limits it diving in chop and reduces splashing, providing a silent and smooth glide. The slightly narrower nose outline at the tip has a cleaner entry for a faster glide and improved efficiency.
ANGLED NOSE RAIL EDGE
Restricts water wrapping the nose for more efficient paddling with less drag.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimised for flat-water cruising.
RECESSED BAG STORAGE AREA
Makes it more accessible to reach and more stable with a lower center of gravity for you to stow gear. The bungee tie-downs help ensure a secured ride for your luggage.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
A slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
The recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
RECESSED DRAINAGE CHANNEL
Helps guide any water in the standing area to flush out quickly at the tail.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry, the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder, freeing up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Comes with Starlite Models. Can be purchased after-market for Lite Tech)
THE BOXY RAILS
Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
Creates a cleaner and smoother release, reducing tail wake and increasing glide efficiency.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
Improves straight-line tracking, allowing you to paddle straighter on one side for longer.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
• Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
• Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer. Essential for expedition and long-distance paddles.
(Lite Tech comes without rear bungee inserts)
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS.
(Only on Starlite model)
FIN SET UP
• Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking.
• Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
• Starlite comes with Armacore fins. Lite Tech comes with Net Positive fins.
NEW BOARD SOCK
Reduces paper waste while protecting your board from dust, scratches, and UV damage. Made with stretchable polyester, it fits various board shapes. Ensure optimal board maintenance with the iconic blue Board Sock, featuring a secure drawstring closure.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail/ nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased aftermarket.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
Ideal for riders up to 120kg. The 14’0” length will give you fast glide to paddle longer distances with the solid stability from the 30” width.