A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
• Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased aftermarket.
Being the widest 12’6”, it offers the best stability for riders up to 110kg. The 12’6” length being shorter is easier to maneuver on and off the water.