2023 HYPER NUT FOIL 3-IN-1 SUP 7'2" X 28" STARLITE
SUP Surf | SUP Foil | Wing Foil
10 x CLIMATE POSITIVE
The Hyper Nut 3-in-1 is the lightest option for those who only want to SUP Surf, SUP Foil and Wing Foil.
The Hyper Nut’s wide nose and tail make it a stable shape for you to get up and riding early.
10 X CARBON NET POSITIVE
WHERE VERSATILITY MEETS LIGHTWEIGHT
Available in 7'2" x 28" with a volume of 114 L
This board is suited if you’re up to 85kg and focused on wing foiling, sup foiling and sup surfing. The 7’2” is the most maneuverable, allowing you to fit into tighter pockets of the wave and do more radical turns with faster rotation due to having less swing weight. The compact outline makes it very stable and predictable when foiling, allowing for a lot of control to pump the board to generate more speed.
NEWPLATE MOUNT ONLY
A new longer 12” US box, giving you more room to adjust the position to suit your riding style and conditions.
NEWFOOT STRAP POSITION
The front strap has a 45 degree angled strap suited for wing-boarding. The back strap is centered with a wide spread of 20cm to give you plenty of room to adjust the trim and move within the straps.
NEWEXTRA LONG FOOTSTRAP
A new larger foot strap that has a wider spread is supplied with Blue Carbon and be purchased after market for Starlite and the Limited Series.
NEWNARROWER ROUNDED NOSE
Limits you catching the nose through turns and is easier to paddle out through white water.
WIDE AND SHORT NOSE OUTLINE
• Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
• Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
• Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
Provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
EXTENDS THE WATERLINE
• Providing speed that is comparable to a longer board.
• A curved outline has less rail engaged at one time.
NEWDEEPER SWALLOW TAIL
Gives you more bite through the turns.
NEWSLIGHT HIP TAIL
Act as a pivot point to drive through turns.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
• Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
• As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
Produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
• Pro rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
• Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
The front fins have more angle helping you to engage earlier and have more grip on the wave, while the rear fins are straighter giving you more drive and speed
FIN SET UP
• 3.7 rear side fins make it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
• Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have a drag from a centre fin.
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
DURABLE, SCRATCH AND IMPACT RESISTANT WOVEN RAIL PROTECTION
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.