The concave shape on the deck allows you to stand closer to the water for more control, and the catamaran style hull creates further stability.
The thick rails around the 4.75” standing area provide you with secondary stability in choppy conditions and give you a ridge to place your feet against if necessary.
This new technology has been applied on your all-time favorite shapes: iGO and Touring.
THE FIRST INFLATABLE BOARD WITH CONCAVES IN THE MARKET.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
A DOG BONE SHAPE
- The carefully woven space yarns finish before the end of the base yarn arrangement. This allows the deck and the bottom of the board to expand with the rail bands into a round shape, bigger than the thickness of the board.
- Available on iGO and Touring Inflatable.
CONCAVE DECK AND BOTTOM SURFACE
- The vertical component of the concavity also increases the stiffness of the board.
- Concave deck surface brings your center of gravity closer to the water and provides ridges to place your feet against.
- Concave bottom surface creates single hull catamaran-like board with increased stability and unparalleled balance. Especially handy in choppy conditions.
THE DRAINAGE TRAY
- Is made out of EVA for a soft stance while paddling.
- The tray helps drain the water off the standing area
- The gaps in the center of the EVA and behind the standing area channel the water out of the cockpit faster.
- in the standing area, tail and nose for a stance closer to the water.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- For storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
- Available on 14’0” x 32” only
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
- Available on 14’0” x 32” only
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER CONCAVE CONSTRUCTION
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The concave shape on the deck allows you to stand closer to the water for more control, and the catamaran style hull creates further stability.
14’0” x 32” iCON
Length: 14’0” / 426.7 cm
Width: 32” / 81.3 cm
Ideal for explorers who are seeking upgraded stability and smooth tracking on their inflatable stand up paddleboards. Designed for riders up to 135 kg., this board is also great if you want to carry bulky heavy gear on your explorations. The gained stability and balance gained by the catamaran bottom shape do not compromise the glide of the board making sure it remains your new favorite choice for exploring.