2022 STARBOARD INFLATABLE SUP 10'11" x 31" RIVER DELUXE SC SUP BOARD
Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
- The new Track&Slide center fin for river boards has a lower angle of attack and a longer surface, which enables a more steady and easy ride over the rocks.
- Its thick profile makes it more resistant against boulder smashes. And thanks to its long profile it is easier to track the board down the stream whilst still being maneuverable.
- For storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
- Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles in both downward and upward action.
- With a switch, the double action becomes single action for easy inflation to 15-18 PSI. Comes with the Tiki Gauge to know your inflatable board’s pressure.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- Available on 10’11” x 31″
Rider Weight 50-95 kg Length 10'11" / 332.7 cm Width 31" / 78.7 cm Thickness 6" / 15 cm Tail Width 20” / 50.8 cm Volume 323 L Fin Set Up Thruster Fins Center: Track&Slide fin
Side: 2.6" glue on
8.4 kg (Est.)
2022 INFLATABLE SUP 10'11" x 31" RIVER DELUXE SC SUP BOARD
THE PADDLE BOARD FOR PERFORMANCE WHITEWATER SUP
We’ve built a paddle board that’s ready to take on the rivers and rapids. Enough tail kick to turn easy and plenty of nose kick to handle steep drops.
When you go down the stream, you may hit some rocks and smash some boulders, so we have your board protected with Double Skin Technology layer and an extra-sturdy, low-profile fixed middle fin, that will be happy to take some punishment.
WHEN THE WHITE-WATER CALLS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO PICK UP?
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
WIDE AND SQUARE NOSEImproves stability to handle bigger drops and helps the board pop back up from nose diving.
CURVED ROCKER LINE
Raised nose rocker limits the nose diving and catching during turns. Tail kick helps to lift the nose during turns and change direction with ease.
TRACK & SLIDE CENTER FIN
AND GLUE ON 2.6″ SIDE FINS
The built up EVA sidewalls allow riders to use the slightly elevated rails to wedge their feet for additional support in tough conditions. They are now longer to provide that extra stability necessary under tough conditions.
MULTIPLE CARRY HANDLES
Multiple reinforced carry handles on all corners of the board for easy climbing back onto the board.
DIAMOND GROOVED EVA PAD
Diamond grooved deck pad provides comfortable grip, control and increases traction with less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Paddleboards
- Brand: Starboard SUP