Starshot 11'2"X32" Inflatable Blend Astro Zen
- Superior glide for an all round shape yet has a comfortable 32”
width for the extra stability.
- One of the best selling shapes for cruising suited to heavier riders
up to 120kg.
- Now available in the most robust and durable Club Technology
for maximum strength and resistance, a perfect option for schools,
clubs and paddlers that want the strongest boards available.
- Available in Deluxe, Zen and Club Technologies.
- Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie down for storage.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||32”||6.0” (Deluxe)||15.7”||330 L||45-95 kg|
|11’2”||32”||4.75” (Zen)||15.7”||261 L||
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.