Starboard Cruiser - Electric Blue - 12'6" x 30"
"Just step on and cruise"
Renowned as a fast cruiser for both open ocean and lakes, the Cruiser retains its performance-proven shape. Its exceptional glide comes from the length and proven rocker line. The gliding length, rail shape and nose lift makes this the perfect board for catching your first waves, a nice choice for downwinders, and will surprise you with its good carving ability. The 12’6” Cruiser is a proven classic all-rounder and the first board introduced by Starboard to the world of paddleboarding. First time lucky.
“Mono-concave nose section with V running all along the back ¾ of the board.”
Estimated rider weight (up to)
- 3/4 deck pad with 3mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area, 2mm EVA fore and aft with light-weight Startouch deck traction on the nose.
- Windsurf mast inserts are provided on most models.
- Most boards under 10'0" have foot-strap inserts for windsurfing.
- All boards 9'8" and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Pro models have Hexcel side fins, Starboard flex side fins for other models.