Starboard Cruiser - 12'6" x 30" - Brushed Carbon
"Just step on and cruise"
Renowned as a fast cruiser for both open ocean and lakes, the Cruiser retains its performance-proven shape. Its exceptional glide comes from the length and proven rocker line. The gliding length, rail shape and nose lift makes this the perfect board for catching your first waves, a nice choice for downwinders, and will surprise you with its good carving ability. The 12’6” Cruiser is a proven classic all-rounder and the first board introduced by Starboard to the world of paddleboarding. First time lucky.
“Mono-concave nose section with V running all along the back ¾ of the board.”
- The ultimate experience.
- The lightest technology.
- The strongest wave boards in our offering.
- The quickest response.
- Light paint job to reduce weight and heat.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of extra high quality biaxial carbon.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high density strong PVC foam.
- Ultra-light Startouch deck grip.
- Red Starboard Hexcel center and side fin.