Starboard Cruiser - 12'6" x 30" - AST Silver
"Just step on and cruise"
Renowned as a fast cruiser for both open ocean and lakes, the Cruiser retains its performance-proven shape. Its exceptional glide comes from the length and proven rocker line. The gliding length, rail shape and nose lift makes this the perfect board for catching your first waves, a nice choice for downwinders, and will surprise you with its good carving ability. The 12’6” Cruiser is a proven classic all-rounder and the first board introduced by Starboard to the world of paddleboarding. First time lucky.
“Mono-concave nose section with V running all along the back ¾ of the board.”
- 3/4 deck pad and windsurf option.
- Three-quarter deck pad with 4mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area and 2mm EVA fore and aft.
- Light-weight Startouch deck traction on the nose.
- PU ding-resistant rails.
- Windsurf mast inserts available.
- Boards 9’8” and shorter feature integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Red Starboard Hexcel center fin
- Red Starboard Hexcel side fins on Pro models.
- Starboard flex side fins on the rest.