Starboard 9'8"X30" Element Brushed Carbon
- A popular cruising board for lightweight
riders with progression into the surf.
- Good glide for coastal and river cruising
translates into catching waves easily.
- Windsurfing option on all AST Electric models.
- Available in Blue Carbon and AST Electric Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to V in the tail”
- A heavy double concave V in the mid-section
for rapid acceler ation and trim from the middle of the board.
- Relatively heavy V off the tail for excellent carving performance.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’8”||30”||4.1”||17.5”||146 L||55-95 kg|
|294.6 cm||76.2 cm||10.4 cm||44.5 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.