Starboard 9'5"X32" Wide Point Wood
• 9’5” shorter length handles bigger sized waves and offers tighter and faster turning.
• Pulled in nose for dealing with hollower sections.
• Easy access to fun and performance for a range of weights and conditions.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric and Starshot Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
• Fine rails forward for smooth entry acceleration with mono-concave bottom shape to V off
the tail for lift, speed and agility.
• Thruster configuration and tail kick for smooth on rail carving and aggressive cutbacks.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’5”||32”||4.4”||18.4”||153 L||50-100 kg|
|287.0 cm||81.3 cm||11.2 cm||46.7 cm|
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.