Starboard 9'5" X 32" Wide Point Starshot Blue
"For large humans desiring speed, stability and agility.”
Wide Point performance with longer lines for good glide, while maintaining curve in outline and rocker for superior agility of a board this size.
Fine rails forward produce smooth entry and acceleration into the wave with refined midsection and tail rails for responsive rail turning and cutbacks.
Mono-concave bottom shape produces lift acceleration and speed, which feeds into V off of the tail for release, pivot and tight turning. Easy fun and high performance all rolled into one.
*AST Electric has windsurf option
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|9’5”||32”||4.4”||18.4”||153 L||100 kg|
|287 cm||81.3 cm||11.1 cm||46.7 cm|
- 20 kg/m3 fused, precision molded Cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass is wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- 360º glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Full gloss rails.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard, strong and precise outer surface.
- All Starshot models except for 2015 Touring boards are based on previous year shapes.