Starboard 9'5" x 29" Nut Wood
“The high-performance longboard.”
If you’re a longboard style master who wants to take it to the next level, then the Nut 9’5” is THE board for you.
Its unique outline encompasses a shorter board outline (8’5” Pro) in the rear half coming in at the middle and then back out to a full noseriding outline. Tight arc turning never seen in a longer SUP is now a reality.
Drive and speed are also enhanced with water being accelerated through the accentuated curves fore and aft. A great bonus is that the Nut glides into and catches waves as a 9’5” board!
“Single concave to mid section V to tail concave”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|9’5”||29”||4.4”||17.3”||140 L||95 kg|
|287.0 cm||73.6 cm||11.3 cm||44 cm|
THE ORIGINAL WOOD TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1994.
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfer board lines.