Starboard 9'0"X30" Converse Brushed Carbon
- Ideal transition for someone heavier
wanting a shorter board for more progressive riding.
- An option for a lighter person up to 85g
looking for a good stable all rounder.
- Moderate length and width provide
a very stable platform to accelerate
your learning curve in the waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, AST Electric
and Inflatable Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape:“Continuous mono-concave”
- Outline, rocker and fin configuration combine
for excellent acceleration, drive and reactive turning capabilities.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’0”||30”||4.1”||18.1”||142 L||50-85 kg|
|274.3 cm||76.2 cm||10.4 cm||46.0 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.