Starboard 9'0"X28.5" Nut Brushed Carbon
- Outline curve of a 7’4” Pro offers tight cutbacks infused into
a 9’0” board for easy glide into waves.
- Nut outline offers fast acceleration for handling tiny gutless
beach breaks to larger hollow waves.
- You really get the best of both worlds from a high performance
and versatile board.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom shape: “Single concave to mid V to tail concave ”
- Single concave gives lift for dropping in, smooth rail-to-rail
transitions from the mid section V, moving
- back to drive and acceleration out of turns from the tail concave.“A one-board solution and perfect travel SUP that means you have a 2 board quiver”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’0”||28.5”||4.3”||17”||132 L||50-95 kg|
|274.3 cm||72.4 cm||10.9 cm||43.1 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.