Starboard 8'6"X31.5" Hyper Nut Brushed Carbon
- Incredibly stable, the 8’6” will carry a heavy rider of up to
110+kg with ease.
- The 8’6” length has the best glide to get on the wave easily
and quickly, ideal for smaller waves and handling large sets.
- Stable, fast and reactive.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric and Starshot Technologies.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.