Starboard 8'5"X30" Pocket Rocket AST Electric
- Stable short board with strong performance
credentials for riders up to 85kg.
- A popular progressive shape before
advancing to the Pro Range.
- Wide nose for nose riding and dropping
into waves early.
- Available in Blue Carbon and AST Electric Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Fast and agile due to mono-concave bottom shape
and stable with moderate rails and fuller outline,
it helps the heavier rider achieve maximum
shred-ability without using too much energy
standing up in choppy conditions.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’5” 256.5 cm||30” 76.2 cm||4.3” 10.9 cm||18.1” 46.0 cm||131 L||
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.