Starboard 8'5" X 30" Pocket Rocket Ast ElectricBlue
“Getting in the Pocket just got a whole lot easier.”
The Pocket Rocket has been “the GO-TO” board for many satisfied owners due to its shorter length, moderate width, yet excellent stability for when conditions are less than perfect.
What was an already superfast, agile, stable performer, has been improved with a subtle increase in rocker at the front foot, the addition of slightly more V off of the tail and the nose being slightly pulled in.
All these subtle changes have made the Pocket Rocket smoother to initiate and redirect turns, while fitting into tighter pockets of the wave.
*AST Electric has windsurf option.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|8’5”||30”||4.3”||18.1”||131 L||85 kg|
|256.5 cm||76.2 cm||10.9 cm||46 cm|
MOST MODELS ARE WINDSURFABLE.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.