Starboard 8'2"X32" Wide Point Wood
- Shortest in the range with the highest surfing
performance for riders up to 90kg.
- Finer rails foward provide sensitivity for cutbacks.
- Thicker blockier tail rail produces acceleration and drive in turns.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric,
Starshot and Inflatable Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Mono-concave gives lift and a flat rocker in
the middle offers speed, whilst maintaining rail
curve for tight pocket turning.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’2”||32”||3.9”||20.2”||123 L||40-90 kg|
|248.9 cm||81.3 cm||9.9 cm||51.3 cm|
Lightest weight, quickest response strongest build.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.