Starboard 8'0"X28" Pro Brushed Carbon
- Super smooth and responsive, the slightest toe pressure will
initiate a rail to project you down the line at speed.
- Short length combined with narrower width increases
the speed and reactiveness in every turn.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom Shape: “Forward V to tail concave.”
- A unique forward V to tail concave engages the forward rail,
whilst accelerating the water through the tail due to the
flatter rocker in the middle of the board.
- The rail curve in the back half of the board makes for searing
cutbacks, with the ability to hold or release depending on
how the back foot is pressured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’0”||28”||3.9”||16.9”||105 L||55-80 kg|
|243.8 cm||71.1 cm||9.9 cm||42.9 cm|
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.