Starboard 7'7"X27" Pro Brushed Carbon
- Ultra-responsive rails maintain enough volume for a
comfortable balance without sacrificing sensitivity.
- The latest of drops can be survived, driven into barrels
or carved into tight pockets.
- Small or larger surf, you’ll find the 7’7” capable of
dealing with the situation.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- • Mono-concave hull is fast down the center line and
curvy on the rail, providing fast tight gouges and ability
to re-direct vertically.
- Outline shape is finely tuned to match rocker
and fin configurations.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|7’7”||27”||3.9”||16.5”||95 L||50-75 kg|
|231.1 cm||68.6 cm||9.9 cm||41.9 cm|
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.