Starboard 14'0"X23" Sprint Carbon Sandwhich
- Fastest flat-water race board with simply the highest winning
results in 2015.
- Versatile in both flat-water and light ocean chop. The center
stringer tail curve and the rail stringer nose curve offer trim control,
while the flat profile maximizes speed on flat-water.
- Flat profile and extended waterline performs with a linear glide,
distributing the weight throughout the entire board, reducing any
pitching or bouncing effect. The glide gives a hovering sensation on
- the water instead of ploughing through it.
- The channel, W shape tail and combination of hard and soft rail
edges are designed using the Bernouli principle to direct and funnel
the flow of water from nose to tail, maximizing acceleration and
- Stability is controlled through the dug out inner deck rail shape,
which allows the rider to hold a wider stance with a lower centre
of gravity, increasing reactivity to the smallest chop.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|14’0”||23”||8.7"||12.4"||239 L||50-90 kg|
|426.7 cm||58.4 cm||22.1 cm||
Lightest weight, efficient flex and extra strength.
- Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
- The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
- Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
- 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
- This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.