Starboard 12'6"X30" Elite Touring Starshot Blue
Multifunctional for cruising over distance, super fast yet incredibly stable.
- Equipped with two bungee tie-downs to carry extra gear and four
FCS inserts for installing camera.
- The wider 12’6” x 31.5” Elite Touring is more stable for heavier
riders up to 110kg or for carrying more supplies.
- The slimmer 12’6” x 30” Elite Touring is fast and easy to paddle,
great for the riders up to 100kg who want efficiency, ease and control.
- Available in Wood, Starshot (See page 15) and
Hybrid Carbon Technologies (See page 61).
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section to deep V concave tail”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’6”||31.5”||6.5”||17.0”||254 L||55-110 kg|
|381.0 cm||80.0 cm||16.5 cm||43.1 cm|
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.