Starboard 12'2"X32" Freeride XL Hybrid Carbon
- Extremely versatile and user friendly, a thrill on a downwind run,
a friendly race, or cruising with minimum effort.
- AST Electric technology has become an amazing windsurfing option,
the ultimate waterman package.
- Available in Hybrid Carbon (See page 61), AST Electric and
Starshot Technologies (See page 15).
- 12’2”x32” extra two inches in width allows heavier riders (105kg)
to enjoy this hybrid shape for cruising or training.
- For narrower edition please see http://star-board-sup.com/2016/boards/12-2-x-30-freeride/
Bottom shape: “Double-concave to single”
- Wide nose section for extra stability and chamfered double concave nose, offering amazing water deflection.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’2”||32”||5.6”||16.6”||254 L||75-105 kg|
|370.8 cm||81.3 cm||14.2 cm||42.2 cm|
This light weight hybrid layup, offers a good weight at great strength.
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.