Starboard 12'2"X30" Freeride AST Electric
- Combines stability and comfort of an all round cruising board with
speed from a race board.
- Maneuverability and speed for riders up to 90kg.
- AST Electric technology has become an amazing windsurfing option,
the ultimate waterman package.
- Available in Hybrid Carbon (See page 61), AST Electric and
Starshot Technologies (See page 15).
- For wider edition please see http://star-board-sup.com/2016/boards/12-2-x-32-freeride-xl/
Bottom shape: “Double-concave to single”
- Wide nose section for extra stability and chamfered double concave nose, offering amazing water deflection.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’2”||30”||5.6”||15.3”||238 L||60-90 kg|
This light weight hybrid layup, offers a good weight at great strength.
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.