Starboard 12'0" X 32" Big Easy Ast Electric Blue
“The proven performer with a huge fan base”
To elaborate on the obvious, this board’s name says it all. It’s a big board at 12ft long, which promotes good glide and caters for one large human or a few small ones. It’s stable and easy to ride due to its 32” width. The width is maintained forward making it a great nose rider, drawing into a nice pintail with ample rocker for great longboard performance for a board of this size.
“Mono-concave to flat middle to V”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|12’0”||32"||4.6"||16.8"||205 L||105 kg|
|365.8 cm||81.3 cm||11.8 cm||42.7 cm|
MOST MODELS ARE WINDSURFABLE.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.