Starboard 11'6"X30" Inflatable Touring Astro Zen
- Highly efficient shape for cruising and exploring with good glide
to cover distance.
- Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie downs
- 11’6”x30” with its shorter length is more adapt to lighter riders
who want a board that is easier to maneuver on the water.
- Available in Deluxe and Zen Technologies.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’6”||30”||6.0” (Deluxe)||17.1”||299 L||45-90 kg|
|11’6”||30”||4.75” (Zen)||17.1”||237 L||
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.