Starboard 11'6"X 29.5" Elite Touring Starshot Blue
- Shorter length is more manueverable on the water,
while maintaining speed, tracking and stability. Also lighter
and more manageable to transport for riders up to 90kg.
- Equipped with two bungee tie-downs to carry extra gear
and four FCS inserts for installing camera.
- The aft fin box supports great tracking, reducing the amount
of times you have to switch sides when paddling.
- Available in Wood, Starshot (See page 15) and
Hybrid Carbon Technologies (See page 61).
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section
to deep V concave tail”
- The slender nose pierces through small chop while volume
distribution in the rails and concave bottom shape provides
the buoyancy for fast glide and stability.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’6”||29.5”||6.9”||20.6”||235 L||45-90 kg|
|350.5 cm||74.9 cm||17.5 cm||52.3 cm|
This light weight hybrid layup, offers a good weight at great strength.
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.