Starboard 11'2"X40" Inflatable Explorer Astro Deluxe
- Perfect summer toy for “kids” of any age with a cool window to
view the sea bottom.
- 40” wide extra-stable hull shape makes it possible for several
people up to 130kg+ to explore the underwater world.
- Updated shape has a narrower nose and tail for faster glide,
with bungee tie downs nose and tail for storing gear.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||40”||6.0”||21.0”||390 L||50-130 kg|
|340.4 cm||101.6 cm||15.2 cm||53.3 cm|
Stiff and light .
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.