Starboard 11'2"x32"x6" Astro Yoga Cross Over
“Take the gym to the water!”
At 11’2”x32” it is the perfect board to blend your yoga sessions with your fitness workouts. The Crossover has a narrower shape for the most efficient glide and speed when paddling. It is ideal for faster and higher intensity sprint paddling, while having comfortable stability for turning and performing exercises on the board.
Equipped with a comfortable EVA shoulder carry handle, an EVA paddle holder and a full 2mm EVA deck pad so you can stretch out on your next Savasana pose. Roll your board into the easy to carry Astro Magic Bag and take your gym around the world.
Max Rider Wgt:
- 6.0” (150mm) dropstitch creates our stiffest technology. ** The Astro Deluxe Widepoint 8’2 and Converse 9’0 use a 4.0″ (100mm) dropstitch to create the best rail definition for making the board more performant in surf.
- Deck and bottom have high strength, 0.5mm 1000 Denier laminate over a uni-directional 250 Denier dropstitch material, delivering optimum stiffness at light weight.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, for 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- The parabolic compression band in the critical deck edge area, creates a curved edge, increasing stiffness with little weight penalty.
- For more stiffness, a dual stringer on the most compressive area of the deck.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- The side fin boxes will fit our standard removable Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- The high grade EVA deck pad has a 4mm thick square groove in the standing area and a 2mm thick aft section, all the way to the rail of the board.