Starboard 11'2" X 39" Fisherman Ast
“Experience waterways through stability and glide like never before.”
The Fisherman is an extra-wide hull with high stabilizing rails. The dug out mid-deck section offers an ultra-stable platform for paddling. Features include drain channels, multiple tie-down positions with bungee straps for storage, 4 FCS inserts for lights, GPS or phone and ScottyTM Marine inserts (compatible with RAM and Scotty fishing rod mounting systems) making the Fisherman a revolutionary multi-purpose Stand-Up Paddleboard.
“Mono-concave merging to a flat V”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|11’2”||39”||4.9”||24.0”||280 L||140 kg|
|340.4 cm||99 cm||12.5 cm||61 cm|
MOST MODELS ARE WINDSURFABLE.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.