Starboard 10'6' X 25' X 5' Astro Junior
“A great touring/racing board for young enthusiasts.”
The flat rocker offers maximum glide and the narrower outline allows the rider to hold the paddle closer and straighter to the board. The Astro Junior fi ts in a backpack and can be inflated in a few minutes. Astro technology is also the safest option for kids.
“Most probably the only real kids’ board in the market. The Astro Junior Racer is 10’6”x25”, a perfect board for 5 to 12 year old kids. The board is incredibly light, so kids can easily carry it alone.” ~German SUP Magazine
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|10’6”||25”||4.0”||13.4”||143 L||50 kg|
- Unique 4.75“ (120mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- **The Astro Converse 9’0, the Astro Tiki 8’0″ and the Astro Jr. 10’6″ use a 4.0″ (100mm) dropstitch to create the best rail definition for making the board more performant in surf and easy to kids to paddle.
- Deck and bottom have 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester plain weave laminate over the 500 Denier dropstitch material, making the hull extra strong and stiff.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, secures 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- Flexible permanent side fins aid tracking and safety.
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board.
*Astro Yoga Zen and Touring 16′, 14′ and 12’6″ Zen boards offered in 6” (150mm) dropstitch.