Starboard 10'5"X30" Inflatable Drive Astro Zen
- A long time favourite for flat water cruising and entry into small
- Its narrow width offers efficient glide on flat water and improved
tracking from holding the paddle straighter to the board.
- 10’5” length increases the maneuverability to explore narrower
waterways, as well as having more control in the surf.
- Available in Deluxe and Zen Technologies.
- Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee
tie down for storage.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’5”||30”||6.0” (Deluxe)||15.0”||288 L||40-90 kg|
|10’5”||30”||4.75” (Zen)||15.0”||228 L||40-80 kg|
Stiff and light .
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.