Starboard 10'5" X 32" Wide Point Wood
“Glide and maneuverability mixed with generous stability.”
A versatile all-rounder, providing exciting performance for the larger rider. Excellent stability due to its width and good glide with its length, makes for maximum enjoyment in any conditions.
Fine rails forward with generous nose kick provides a smooth/safe entry into the wave, with rocker and outline curve enabling the board to carve in a smooth, yet radical manner.
“Mono-concave to double concave”
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|10’5”||32”||4.7”||16.9”||178 L||105 kg|
|317.5 cm||81.3 cm||12.0 cm||43 cm|
THE ORIGINAL WOOD TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1994.
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfer board lines.