Starboard 10'5" X 32" Wide Point Brushed Carbon
• 10’5” length offers glide on flat-water and fast entry into waves.
• Shorter length heightens maneuverability and tighter turning.
• 32” width gives balance for riders up to 105kg.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to double concave to round V”
• Heavy mid-section V and double concave generate speed with a rail-to-rail
sensation when standing in the middle of the board.
• Tail V rocker and outline help to create smooth tight arcs.
• Fine forward rails, mono-concave nose and ample nose kick provide an efficient
smooth and safe entry into the wave.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’5”||32”||4.7”||16.9”||178 L||55-105 kg|
|317.5 cm||81.3 cm||11.9 cm||42.9 cm|
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.