Starboard 10'0"X35" Inflatable Whopper Astro Deluxe
- Shorter length increases the maneuverability, making it an
easy board to turn, whilst maintaining good glide for
- The 35” width means it is an incredibly stable board that is
great for surfing, stretching, fitness, yoga and river.
- Available in Deluxe, Zen and now in new Club Technology
for extra stength and durability for schools and clubs.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and paddle holder.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’0”||35”||6.0" (Deluxe)||18.9”||300 L||50-115 kg|
|10’0”||35”||4.75” (Zen)||18.9”||237 L||50-105 kg|
Stiff and light .
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.