Starboard 10'0" X 35" X 5" Astro Whopper Zen
“The worlds most popular shape that is simply fun for the whole family”
The Whoppers shorter length increases the maneuverability, making it an easy board to turn, while maintaining good glide for flat-water paddling. The 35” width means it is an incredibly stable board that is great for surfi ng, stretching, fi tness, yoga and river. All this in a single backpack.
ZEN 12.2 kg
Max Rider Wgt:
Zen 95 kg
Zen 237 L
4.5” Black / fixed
Astro Whopper Zen
- Unique 4.75“ (120mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- **The Astro Converse 9’0, the Astro Tiki 8’0″ and the Astro Jr. 10’6″ use a 4.0″ (100mm) dropstitch to create the best rail definition for making the board more performant in surf and easy to kids to paddle.
- Deck and bottom have 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester plain weave laminate over the 500 Denier dropstitch material, making the hull extra strong and stiff.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, secures 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- Flexible permanent side fins aid tracking and safety.
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board.
*Astro Yoga Zen and Touring 16′, 14′ and 12’6″ Zen boards offered in 6” (150mm) dropstitch.