Starboard 10'0" X 35" Astro Yoga 35
ASTRO YOGA 35
“ The size is perfect for stability, just wide enough for all levels and easy to transport.” ~Dashama
Inspired by our Yoga ambassador Dashama, the 10’0”x35” is the ultimate yoga board. The length provides enough space to perform all yoga poses comfortably, while still having enough maneuverability to turn the board when paddling. Equipped with a 2mm full EVA deckpad for the best grip wherever you are on the board. The soft EVA Carry Handle is positioned on the side to stop it interfering and is secured with a bungee system to stop it dragging in the water. A minimalistic paddle holder on the tail provides smart paddle storage. The Dashama edition has a window to see the world below when practicing Yoga.
- 6.0” (150mm) dropstitch creates our stiffest technology.
- Deck and bottom have high strength, 0.5mm 1000 Denier laminate over a uni-directional 250 Denier dropstitch material, delivering optimum stiffness at light weight.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, for 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- The parabolic compression band in the critical deck edge area, creates a curved edge, increasing stiffness with little weight penalty.
- For more stiffness, a dual stringer on the most compressive area of the deck.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- The side fin boxes will fit our standard removable Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- The high grade EVA deck pad has a 4mm thick square groove in the standing area and a 2mm thick aft section, all the way to the rail of the board.