NAISH S25 NALU 10'10" GTW SUP BOARD
- Recessed Deck = Increased stability, even for bigger riders (featured on all Nalu GTWs)
- Wide Outline = Increased stability, even for bigger riders featured on 10'6"X32 & 10'10")
- Wide Nose = Increased nose riding performance (featured on 11'0")
- Channeled Bottom = Excellent straight line tracking (featured on 10'10")
- Thruster Fin Setup = Excellent tracking and down-the-line drive (featured on all Nalu GTWs except 10'10")
- Pulled in Pintail = Improved maneuverability (featured on 11'0")
- M8 Insert = Added versatility for WindSUPing (featured on all Nalu GTWs)
- Deck Inserts = Cargo mounting options for extra gear (featured on 10'10")
Versatile and easy to ride, the Nalu series features a classic longboard shape ideal for anything from flatwater cruising, fitness training to wave riding. A solid one-board solution, Nalus offer a recessed deck and full rails-increasing stability while maintaining performance.
Nalu 10'10" is an all-around, extra stable design for touring, carrying gear and small surf. It features a multi-channel bottom, which increases directional stability. The volume distribution on this board creates a large sweet spot, making it one of the most stable SUP boards. Versatile and easy to ride, the Nalu 10'10" features a wider shape for increased stability and is ideal for anything from flatwater cruising to fishing or even wave riding. It features a recessed deck and full rails-increasing stability while maintaining performance and is a great option for paddlers who want a stable board that tracks well for exploring on flat lakes and rivers or surf breaks.
Ideal for riders up to 240 lbs/109 kg
Model/Size Length Width Thickness Volume Nalu 10'10" 10'10"/330.2 cm 32"/81.3 cm 4 3/8"/11.1 cm 201 L