The All Star Inflatable paddle board featuring our patented Airline technology is faster than most hard boards. For 2021 we have enhanced the shape and it now shares the outline of our world championship winning All Star hard board design.
The tensioned aramid cable running over the hull’s bottom is covered by a new carbon stringer that increases both the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board.
Woven Fusion drop-stitch technology maintains the board at its lightweight.
The cutting edge standing tray is another innovation securing stability, control and comfort, while the edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board.
14’0″ x 26″
14’0″ x 26″ ALL STAR is a popular size for many riders that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet is fast and capable glide to cover distances quickly. With the extra responsiveness from the Airline system coupled with the lightweight woven technology, this board will make you question a hard board
|Model||14''0" x 26"
|Length||14'0" / 426.7 cm|
|Width||26" / 66 cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15 cm|
|Tail Width||13.9” / 35.3 cm|
|Rider Weight||60-105 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single|
|Fins||Race 23 Fin|
|Weight||10.9 kg (est)|
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation.
- The patented Airline Technology utilize a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so, when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it.
NEW CARBON CENTER STRINGER
Increases the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board, while covering the floating cable and creating a smooth surface.
EVA STANDING TRAY
- Helps to hold a wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
- Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
- Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
- Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
- Cable tension adjustment point.
- 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and rebound feeling.
- Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating the perfect nose shape.
- Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
TWIN PVC STRINGERS
Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
Provide a balanced grip for a running beach start.
FIN SET UP
- The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
- The board comes with a Race 23″ net positive fin and the handy screw so it’s easy to install.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from up-cycled fishing nets.
LARGE BAG SHAPE
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Made wider and shorter, so it’s easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
- Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded instead of rolling.
- Bag is made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx. 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.